Saturday 22 June 2013

No hangover

Yep, no more hangovers, no more puking the next day, no more self-hate and regret about what I said and did the night before. No more annoying people with drunken phone calls and text messages. I'm eating breakfast, cooking nice meals for myself, reading books again, doing sport, sleeping well (if it wasn't for the fact that there's scaffolding behind my bedroom window with builders standing on it drilling holes at 7am). And, despite my "boring" blog yesterday, my life isn't that boring. I'm probably behaving like a "normal" person who just gets on with life without having to get drunk to have a good time....Still, will I never go on another cocktail binge and wake up in a car in a field not knowing in which (from a choice of 5) countries I am in? Being the Christopher Columbus of the bar-world can be kinda fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment